Personal data will be stored at any given time only if you receive a product and/or service from MobilityWorks BV or in case you have given your explicit consent.
Personal data will be stored by:
- Enterpreneur: Bart Martens
- Business name: MobilityWorks BV
- Office address: Veldstraat 2, 3621 Rekem-Lanaken, Belgium
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +32 (0) 89 76 36 76
- VAT number: BE 0543 741 715
MobilityWorks BV is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), keeping costumer administration and data management for analysis and marketing purposes. MobilityWorks BV has the duty to carry out its responsibilities under the GDPR. MobilityWorks BV is responsible for all data processing on behalf of MobilityWorks BV, which includes https://www.mobilityworks.eu.
MobilityWorks BV collects and processes personal data for customers administration, the general implementation of the agreement, the collection of payments, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data collected by MobilityWorks BV will serve mainly to comply with the agreement relating to the provision of a product and/or service by MobilityWorks BV. If this data is not provided, MobilityWorks BV is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations.
MobilityWorks BV handles your personal data with utmost care and does everything reasonably possible to store your data in a safe manner. Possible data breaches will be reported to both the Belgium “Data Protection Authority (DPA)” and those whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, MobilityWorks BV will always take appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity of the website.
If you feel that your personal information is used, gained, saved and/or obtained incorrectly, and it is despite numerous requests impossible to delete your information, you can submit a complaint at the Belgium DPA at any time.
MobilityWorks BV stores the following types of your personal data:
- to implement the agreement for the provided service: your name, gender, address, postal code, city, country, order number, telephone number and email address;
- to implement the agreement for the product to be delivered: your name, gender, address, postal code, city, country, order number, bank/credit card information, telephone number and email address;
- to pay and handle invoices: your name, address, postal code, city, country, order number, telephone number, email address, VAT number and Chamber of Commerce Registration;
- to request a quotation: your name, gender, address, postal code, city, country, order number, telephone number and/or email address;
- to distribute newsletters: your name, gender, address, postal code, city, country, telephone number and/or email address;
- when hiring and/or recruiting employees: your name, gender, address, postcode, city, country, telephone number and/or e-mail address, passport photo, date of birth; nationality, national register number and bank details;
- to handle complaints and questions: your name, address, postal code, city, country, telephone number and/or email address.
Personal data is never stored for a longer period than is strictly necessary and can be viewed, altered and removed by you at any time. When using pictures or other images showing natural people, MobilityWorks BV will always first ask permission of the person whose picture or image will be used. Viewing, altering and removing (including the right to be permanently removed), and withdrawing your consent can be affected by means of the newsletter or through a clear statement addressed to email@example.com.
We will remove your personal data:
- in relation to the implementation of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period or if the data must be kept for a longer period due to legal regulation or provision;
- in relation to payment and handling invoices: 7 years after paying the relevant invoice, in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the Belgium Tax Authorities;
- in relation to handling complaints and questions: 60 days after satisfactory resolution of the complaint;
- in relation to the request for a quotation: 60 days after sending the obligation-free quotation;
- in relation to the newsletter: after cancellation.
To comply in accordance with the agreement, MobilityWorks BV is able to employ a number of external parties whom may also have access to your data. In any case these parties will only store your data for the amount of time required to perform their work. This personal data will under no circumstances be used for any purposes other than the work performed on behalf of MobilityWorks BV, unless the people who are involved explicitly have been asked for permission. All external transfers of personal data are subject to data Processing Agreements.
For the processing of payments MobilityWorks BV uses an accountant. Personal data, insofar as it is required for processing the payments, will be made available to the accountant.
For the distribution of its newsletter MobilityWorks BV uses an email service provider. Personal data, insofar as it is required for the distribution of the newsletter, will be made available to the email service provider.
In case you wish to receive more information about which data is used by the external parties, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MobilityWorks BV is at liberty to compile a blacklist in relation to personal data of people who have committed a serious infringement of the trust invested in them by MobilityWorks BV. The blacklist will be retained indefinitely, and access will only be given to a very limited group of employees of MobilityWorks BV. The blacklist will be stored, also for future deals of MobilityWorks BV. People who fail to meet payments despite repeatedly requested, will be included on the blacklist.
In case of discrepancies or differences in interpretation between the English and Dutch version of this Policy, the original Dutch version will prevail.
Rekem-Lanaken, January 2020